Welcome to UrbexBay.
UrbexBay (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://urbexbay.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the https://urbexbay.com/ website operated by UrbexBay.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
PERMISSION DATA means the data to which the website or application will have access according to our policy.
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of our Service or from our Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (ORour Service PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use our Services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT means any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
CONSUMERS Means individuals who use mobile apps from which UrbexBay receives or collects data to power its Services (such as apps that are owned or operated by Urbexbay’s Partners, or the Partner’s partners)
PARTNERS means third-parties who provide data to UrbexBay to power the Services used by Urbexbay’s Customers, and includes parties that use Quadrant’s software development kit (SDK) to collect information; some of our Partners are also Customers of Urbexbay.
THE USER means individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
DEVICE GEOLOCATION DATA means precise geolocation data from or about a Consumer’s device, which may be expressed by latitude-longitude coordinates obtained through GPS tools.
ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION means information about Consumer activities that help to determine how a Consumer has responded to advertising or content, such as determining whether a Consumer who viewed a particular advertisement ultimately visited the advertiser’s retail store.
Additional Usage Information refers to any additional information that may not by itself reasonably identify you as the source. This includes non-user specific information regarding your computer, your IP address, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, the type and version of Internet browser you are using, screen resolution, the location from which you access the Website, the type of computer operating system you are using (Windows or Mac OS), the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Website or the areas of the Website you visited and actions performed on the Website. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier if you access the Website through a mobile device.
3. Use of Device Data
UrbexBay uses various categories of Device Data to provide its customers with location-based data services, analytics services, and audience segments which include customer behaviour and insights analytics, attribution reporting, and footfall traffic analytics. Through our Service we provide the coordinates of different locations to our Users which include residential areas, hotels, fortresses, forts, farms, bridges, museums and train stations etc. Although our Data Services vary based on the particular service or customer, a key component of our Data Services is the collection and use of precise location data, and the licensing of derivative data products to our customers. We generate visitor, attendance, and audience data for each mobile device by comparing location data records with our geo-fences. We give our Statistics Services based on the resulting visitation, attendance, and audience data. The generated data is used for a variety of objectives, including location analytics, consumer behaviour analytics, and targeted advertising, as well as law enforcement and national security if necessary. We will supply raw feeds to other clients so that they can conduct their own geospatial analysis.
4. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We collect information about your use of the Site from your mobile phone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer, or other consumer electronic device that you may use to access the Site. We may use your Data to contact you with our Services or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
6. Use and Collection of Information
UrbexBay may collect Personal Data and Additional Usage Information about you from a variety of sources, including, for example:
We may collect Personal Data directly from you, when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, when you communicate with us over the telephone or through the Website by way of email, online chat, or online account registration to obtain access to Offerings, purchase an Offering, ask questions, or attempt to resolve any issues related to the Website or Offerings, submit a job application, or submit feedback and comments.
We may receive Personal Data about you from other users of the Website when they provide information to us. For example, we may receive information when they communicate with you or with us through the Website.
Through the Operation of the Website. The systems we use to provide the Website may automatically log and record Additional Usage Information about your use of the Website. For example, our systems may record the information you enter on the Website, the areas of the Website you visit, your activities on the Website, your IP address, or information about the computer or software you are using to access the Website.
UrbexBay uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. For example, we may use session cookies to store the contents of your shopping cart or we may use a persistent cookie to store your password(s) or to track and target the interests of users to enhance the experience on the Website. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your computer for an extended period. Most Internet browsers allow you to remove cookies, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored by following directions provided in the browser. Note that if you reject cookies, you may not be able to use the Website, or your ability to use some areas of the Website features may be limited.
Other Website Usage Information. The Website may also monitor and collect Additional Usage Information about how you access, use, and interact with the Website automatically through “cookies,” “flash cookies”, “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology.
From Third-Party Information Providers. UrbexBay may also obtain Personal Data from third parties that have obtained or collected information about you and that have the right to provide that Personal Data to us. For example, if you register for the Website using a third-party service or through a third-party website or Service, the information you provide to that third party will be provided to us to establish your account on the Website. We may also contract with third parties that are in the business of providing information to businesses such as ours to verify certain information about you or obtain information about you. We may use the Personal Data about you we receive from a third party outside of the Website by the terms we establish with that third party.
7. Storage of Your Information
UrbexBay stores your Personal Data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services or until you ask us to delete your Personal Data. As one example, if an Employer deletes a job application in their candidate dashboard on UrbexBay, UrbexBay may delete information associated with that application. As another example, after an application has been delivered to an Employer, UrbexBay may retain a copy of that application for a limited time and then delete the copy. We are also required to retain certain information to comply with local laws.
8. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you accessour Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you permit us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide our Service, to improve and customize our service.
- Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Other Data
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, and telephone number (work, mobile).
9. Use of Data
https://urbexbay.com/ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To reach our customers;
- To provide a good customer experience to you by rendering our Services as per the commercial terms and requests.
- To facilitate proper communication in general meetings, providing access to the shareholders’ portal, communicating with shareholders and other investors related activities.
- To put forward our communication towards you to facilitate you with the recommendations and information regarding our products and our Services.
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, our Services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To protect our own rights and interests, such as to resolve any disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, or to respond to legal process.
10. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods. The Company maintains the specific records and retention policies and procedures so that the personal data is deleted after a reasonable time by complying with the retention criteria which are listed below:
- The data will be kept as long as you are an active member of ours or as long as it is needed to provide our Services to you.
- The data is retained for as long as it is needed to comply with the global legal and contractual obligations.
11. Disclosure of Data
We may not disclose personal information that we collect, or that you provide for personal use. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
We may disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- Third-Party Sites. UrbexBay may provide your Personal Data to third parties that provide our Services to assist us with the Website and with achieving the Purposes. For example, these third parties may include providers of customer service, payment processing, email, and messaging support, hosting, management, maintenance, information analysis, or other services we may receive on an outsourced basis. We will endeavor to require that these third parties use your Personal Data only as necessary for such reasons.
- Affliliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if some or all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- Other Users. UrbexBay may share your Personal Data with other users when you elect to interact with those users (or request that we communicate with them on your behalf) through the Website. This may include facilitating communications with other users or enabling the posting of Personal Data to areas of the Website accessible by other users. You should be aware that any Personal Data (or other information) you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
- Legal Jurisdiction. UrbexBay may share your Personal Data with law enforcement or other government officials if it relates to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity, or regulatory enforcement. UrbexBay may share your Personal Data as required or permitted by law, whether in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes, or as we believe necessary to exercise or enforce our rights, including to defend against potential or actual legal claims brought against us. UrbexBay may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that such action is necessary to protect or defend the rights, property, interests, or safety of UrbexBay, any of our users, resellers or vendors, or any other third parties or to act under urgent circumstances to protect the safety of UrbexBay or its employees or a member of the public.
- Sale or Acquisition of Assets. If UrbexBay transfers ownership or control of any portion of the Company or the Website to a third party, whether, in the context of an acquisition, merger, reorganization, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer your Personal Data to that third party, provided that the use of your Personal Data by that third party remains subject to applicable law.
12. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We have several security measures in place to ensure the safety of your data, including the following:
- Firewalls: These network security systems help block unauthorized access.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption: This encryption protects your information from being intercepted by creating a secure connection with your browser when you log in, enter information, and every interaction you make on our site.
- Automatic Logout: We automatically log you out of your secure browsing session after a period of inactivity to protect you from third-party access to your information.
- Encrypted Information: We encrypt your information before storing it in the Mongo database. No one can see your data in the database.
In addition, we regularly perform “pen tests”, which are designed to find vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
13. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at UrbexBay@hotmail.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, that we may not able to provide our Service without some necessary data.
- What personal information do we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:The categories of personal information we have collected about you.The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
14. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provideour Service on our behalf, perform our Service-related Services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-partyour Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of ourour Service.
16. CI/CD tools
We may use third-partyour Service Providers to automate the development process of ourour Service.
17. Behavioral Remarketing
18. Links to Other Sites
19. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
21. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you first visit the Website. The cookie allows us to identify your computer and find out details about your previous visit.
- Detect if you have chosen to view the Website via mobile device or desktop machine.
- Gather statistics about how you use the Website, which web pages you visit as well as what other sites you visit before visiting the Website and after the Website.
- By continuing to use this Website we will infer that you accept our cookies policy and give UrbexBay permission to continue serving your browser cookies for the above purposes. We reserve the right to edit, remove or add new cookies or similar technologies at any time and without notification. If you do not want to accept these terms simply discontinue using this Website.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to disallow all or some cookies as well as view the cookies that are currently saved on your computer. To change your cookie settings, we strongly recommend that you refer to your Internet browser’s manual or manufacturer for instructions on how to use this feature.
Please be aware that if you choose to delete, disable or block some or all of the cookies used by this Website, then we cannot guarantee that all of the Website features will continue to function correctly.
23. Use of Your Information
By using this Website, you agree in the entity that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) to provide you with the Website Services. These include (without limitation):
Communicating and personalizing such communication) with you compiling customer reviews. For any purpose required by law or regulation
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email communications, please click on the link located at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions.
24. Contact Us
- Email: contact[@]urbexbay.com